The association works towards creating a common code of business ethics and protect the members from possible transactional conflicts.
The Association handles the conflicts arising out of transactions amongst the members or OEM’s Or Suppliers and the member.
The Association works towards coordinating with Govt. Office bearers to facilitate the member’s interest.
The Association acts as a platform for members to reach to the deprived and underprivileged members of the society and is a active member of rescue and recovery operation during calamities.
भोज इंफॉर्मेशन टेक्नोलॉजी एवं ऑफिस ऑटोमेशन डीलर एसोसिएशन (BITOAA)के चुनाव आज दिनांक 3 मार्च 2017 होटल सिग्नेचर ब्लू जोन 2 mp नगर में संपन्न हुए ।
बिटवा (BITOAA) शहर के आईटी ऑफिस ऑटोमेशन सिक्योरिटी और पावर रिक्रूटमेंट के व्यापारियों की प्रतिष्ठित संस्था है इसका उद्देश्य स्वस्थ व्यापारिक प्रतिस्पर्धा और ग्राहक संतुष्टि सेवा है।
अध्यक्ष और कोषाध्यक्ष पद के लिए हुए चुनाव में लगभग 92परसेंट सदस्यों ने सक्रिय मतदान किया सचिव पद के लिए श्री मनीष गुप्ता को निर्विरोध निर्वाचित घोषित किया गया।
मतगणना के बाद अध्यक्ष पद पर श्री विकास शर्मा एवं कोषाध्यक्ष पद पर श्री राहुल जैन भारी बहुमत से निर्वाचित घोषित किए गए।
नई कार्यकारिणी अप्रैल महीने से कार्यभार संभालेंगे और इनका कार्यकाल 2 वर्ष का रहेगा सभी सदस्यों ने नव निर्वाचित पदाधिकारियों को बधाई दी।
The post shall not be dignified for personal benefits. The statements given by the office bearers shall not harm the common interest of the members. The office bearer should work towards the policy matters and general issues no individual issues shall be entertained. The members would maintain the discipline of sticking to the guideline of the association. The members would bring all their issues to the association with supporting facts. Dues shall be cleared in time.
The members would maintain the discipline of sticking to the guideline of the association. The members would bring all their issues to the association with supporting facts. Dues shall be cleared in time.
The team of office bearers shall hold the post for two years. No member will be allowed to hold the post for more than two terms. The office bearers shall be elected democratically. The accounts shall be tabled every year in the first week of June. Matters shall be handled by forming sub committees from the members other that the office bearers. Executive council of 5 members shall assess the working of office bearers every six months. The calendar of the proposed activity shall be out in December for the next year. The membership shall be given to the individual on behalf of the organization.
• To understand IT and OA related Govt. policies and explain it to members. • To put forth our views to the Government. • Various taxation related issues and indicate the disparity vis a vis other businesses. • To interact with rate contracting departments and ensure the comfort level in business terms for dealers. • To interact with departments for delay in payment. • Other Govt. related issues.
Ashish Jain, Amitendra Shrivastav, Sandeep Babar, Mahesh Dubey, Anurag Jesani, Rishi Gupta, Rajeev Jain, Samir Kapoor, Jitendra Agrawal.
• Set up guide lines for reselling business in the territory. • To maintain reseller and Distributor guidelines. • To set up guide lines for the members before they associate with OEM. • To publish list of defaulters and define cheque bouncing penalties and implelting. • Separate trading terms for members and non members. • To ensure logistics and delivery issues.
Mitesh Lokwani, Randhir Patel, Rajendra Rawrikar, Bhupendra Gour, Kapil Wadhwani, Bharat Uttamchandani, Mukesh Agrawal, Sanjay Uppal
• To set up guide line for the Dealer's on roles and responsibilities towards customers. • To set up arbitration and put arbitration claws with the customers. • To ensure that customer makes payment to the member. • To ensure that customer gets legitimate service from the member. • To circulate defaulter customer list. • Other issues related with end customer. • Implementing anti-piracy campaign.
Ashutosh Gour, Sharad Choubey, Mushtak Bhai, Naveen Dayal, Khursheed Bhai, T.S.Bawal
• Identifying new potential members. • Verification of documents. • Membership drive. • Designing Membership certificates. • Fees Collection. • Member's Directory • Emergency support to member. • Other related issues.
Vikas Sharma, Manish Gupta, Subodh Bhargawa, P.P.Singh, Sharad - PASSIM, Pradeep Sharma, Vinod Patel - Computronix, Ajar Sarwaikar, Vijay Gurnani, Neeraj Shrivastav
• To organize IT exhibition ourselves or in association with some exhibitor. • To be the host or organizer for technology or product showcase events in the city. • To host members meet. (Diwali / Eid and Holi Milan Samorah) • To host some social awareness event.
Kamal Bhatt, Sanjeev Mishra, Rajesh Dixit, Kapil Wadhwani, Subodh Bhargawa, Ashish Jain, Anupam Chansoriya, Anoop Jain, Anil Parihar.
• Organizing cultural nights, family get together. • Participation in social welfare acts. • Organize sports events for members. • Members welfare in case of critical illness, death.
Manoj Dadlani, Pradeep Saxena, Ashish Jain, Manish Rathi, Kapil Wadhwani, Rishi Gupta, Pawan Agrawal, Bhupendra Gaur, Mitesh Lokwani.
• Member's grievances. • To settle members grievances with the user or rate contracting department and visa versa. • To interact with departments for delay in payment.
• Set up guide lines for reselling business in the territory. • To maintain reseller and Distributor guidelines. • To set up guide lines for the members before they associate with OEM. • To publish list of defaulters and define cheque bouncing penalties and implementing. • Separate trading terms for members and non members. • To ensure logistics and delivery issues.
Shrikant Pathak, Rajesh Dixit, Anil Upmanyu
• To help association function as a self-regulatory mechanism whereby a business monitors and ensures its active compliance with the spirit of the law and ethical standards. • To channelize corporate houses initiatives for CSR through the association.
Amitendra Shrivastav, Jitendra Agrawal, Sameer Gupta, Sameer Kapoor, Sanjay Rawat.